Thursday, December 2, 2010

~::For the past 2-3 days::~

I've enrolled my self in BeST Programme, and attended the Orientation at Hotel Istana. It was my first stay there..well when you are Kuala Lumpurian..what's the point of staying at the hotel in KL right??haha kidding2~

It was really nice and inspiring I would say. Eventhough I was quite lost throughout the Biotechnology 101 session (I am not Biotechnology major of course), but I started to appreciate Biotech much more. I seriously think I have to make some effort to enrich my knowledge in Biotech (I should ask Icah then..haha).

p/s :

I miss my bestfriend...BENGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nazreen B Abd Latif @ Yaacob said...

2,4,6,8...
who do we appreciated...
PECAH MENTAL...
yeah2...

Anonymous said...

Salam.

Interesting posts. I do hope the BEST programme you attended will inspire your mind, as knowledge gained through these seminars are limitless and can very well serve you in your future endeavours. I see that you have what it takes to become a blogger as you write things that you see on a daily basis. If you take some time and effort, you will be an exceptionally great blogger/writer. Keep it up!

Mdm. Pasita.

nadiah makob said...

Mdm. Sita!!

Thank youuuu~~

(^0^)