Sunday, December 19, 2010

~::Third Week::~

CATCHY PHRASES ---> this is what can I conclude from the Powerful Presentation session. Being able to make couple of jokes, would bring great help in retaining the audience's interest. I definitely would remember Encik Abdullah Yunos for his Dr Romzey's jokes.

We did research on Ahmad Deedat for the Communication Skills for Leader's class. Here are some interesting facts about him:

  • Born in India, but later migrated to South Africa
  • While working as a furniture salesman, he was approached by the Christian missionary and felt offended by the accusation that the Prophet Muhammad practiced violent to spread the religion
  • His main intention was providing the Muslim with theological tools for defending themselves against active Christian missionary
  • He spent the last 9 years of his life in bed because of stroke but amazingly, he did not have bed-sore
  • He died in 2005 and his wife followed him almost 1 year later

I have to prepare myself for the upcoming session ---> Public Speaking. Instead of promp-tu, we were given the title in advance. As for me, my topic would be 'Youth Social Problem'. Need to find my materials though.

p/s

Malaysia are through to the final!!!!!!!yeayyyyyy!!!!let's fill up the Bukit Jalil Stadium!!!

1 comment:

nirya said...

it;s Dr.Rozmey la dear..not Romzey..huhu