Saturday, December 25, 2010

~::Fourth Week::~

OMG!!!!Zack's acting was sooooo over the top!!She did so well!!hahaha everyone had a good laugh during the negotiation class. Zahirah, Fadirul and Nazreen won 'Best Actors Award'. Awesome Zack!!!!High 5!!!

From left: Fadirul, Nazreen, Zack the Awesome


This week was great. We've been exposed to interview process, public speaking and negotiation skills. It was great experience. Oh my goodness..I still can't get over Zack's acting....hahahahaha it's so hilarious!!If only I can post the video here..then you'll understand why I laugh like a psycho middle-aged woman!!haahhaah

I personally like this week the most.People start to know each other better. Break time is something everyone look forward to. Oh2, I have to finish up my Business Proposal..toodles~

2 comments:

yatt_IbiZ said...

hahaha...yup, agreed!! zack simply the BeST especially when she's playing the guitar..cool man!!!! =P

Zackyusoff said...

haha thank you director!you're awesome!