Sunday, December 12, 2010

~::2nd Week::~

I totally immersed myself in the Public Speaking session. I think Mr Hisyam was very cool!! How on earth can he make the public speaking so enjoyable and fun?? (well that's when experiences played the role..isn't it??) He captured everyone's attention with his versatile attitude. He pulled it off really well!!!

Resume writing was not new for me. I just quite lost on how to write a proper cover letter. I always had it different from the others..hahaha thank Allah, I still called for the interview,even with my so-called-weird cover letter..

p/s

Just watching the legendary rockband..SEARCH on youtube..if you are a fan..check this out!! The opening sounds like Eagles in Hotel California..don't you think so?? It gives me shiver down my spine!!!!hahaha totally exaggerate that part~

No comments: