Saturday, December 4, 2010

~::(^0^)::~

Have you ever get excited and glued your self in front of a tv whenever you saw your favourite actor on it??Heee so what is your favourite actor (actress)???I have one!!!



Hahaha do I need to introduce this man??One..two...three...he's JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!
I first saw him when I was in primary school. Did you guys watch 'Edward Scissorhands'?? Yaaa that's him!! (just in case if you're not a Johnny Depp's fan). How silly I was back then when I seriously thought such man really exists..hahaha hand full of scissors??? That must be pretty unique huh~

I rooted for him ever since. I watch almost all of his movies. I sincerely think that he is a versatile actor and handsome tooooo!!!!!heee~ :D

He's like chameleon..(check the hyperlink). He's able to completely change his apperance till at one point, you could hardly notice it's him..but still..he pulls out a great show!!

And you know how much those Americans really valued their film industry right??Well, Johnny Depp is definetely one of the actors that highly rated in Hoollywood.

People nowadays always associated him with Pirates of the Caribbean (that's how he gets even famous worldwide) and I could assure you there's more to come from Johnny Depp. Oh did I tell you that he was voted SEXIEST MAN ALIVE in 2009 and he has 2 kids?And one more..he is 47 years old~hahahah he will be 50 in 3 years time...

1 comment:

Nazreen B Abd Latif @ Yaacob said...

wah... dah rjin mnulis dh ek...
skunk ni dh jd blogger ek